Exercise your right as an American citizen - Click Here to register to vote. You can also use this online service to join a political party, change your party designation, or update your name and address on file with the Board of Elections.
Election Day: Tuesday, November 5, 2019
To register to vote you must:
- Be a United States citizen;
- Be 18 years old by December 31 of the year in which you file this form (note: you must be 18 years old by the date of the general, primary or other election in which you want to vote);
- Be a resident of this state and the county, city or village for at least 30 days before the election;
- Not be in prison or on parole for a felony conviction (unless parolee pardoned or restored rights of citizenship);
- Not be adjudged mentally incompetent by a court;
- Not claim the right to vote elsewhere.